4 course tasting menu
Tostada Ixchel, dices of tuna steak (raw) marinated in soy sauce with a touch of Xcatic chili, on avocado-based toasted corn tortilla.
Empanda de chaya, Corn empanada mixed with chaya leaves, stuffed with Edam cheese and served on a base of pumpkin seed puree.
Choose one option:
- Yaan Box Fillet, Slices of beef fillet (150 grams), over a base of roasted chili sauce, side of platain puree and fried chaya.
- Octopus Poc Chuc Style, Octopus from the Mayan coast grilled and marinated with sour orange sauce and spices, served with chiltomate sauce and grilled onion, over a base of ground black beans.
- Veggie lasagna, sliced plantains with mushrooms, zucchini and eggplant, covered with tomato sauce and almond rain.
Choose an option:
- Chocolate Tamal, chocolate cake cooked in a banana leaf, covered with cocoa powder and pasilla chili powder.
- Strawberry Mostachón, mix of cream cheese and biscuit with fresh strawberries and a touch of vanilla.
4-course Tasting Menu $460.00
To pair the Tasting Menu, 3 wines selected by our sommelier are offered in 75-milliliter glasses each with an additional charge.
Wine Pairing $280.00
Extra 150 ml glass $190
Extra 75 ml glass $100
- Prices in Mexican pesos include 16% VAT
- Tip not included
- Pairing glasses are served in portions of 75 ml