- Rates based on double occupancy quoted in Mexican pesos
- Rates with American breakfast included per Adult
- Rates include 11% VAT and 3% IAH
- 4 people maximum occupancy per room
- Up to 2 children 0 to 6 years free.
- Children 7 to 12 years pay supplement of $ 166.00 pesos per night, taxes and breakfast included.
- Children 13 years or older and additional adult, pay $ 652.00 pesos rate per night, taxes and breakfast included.
- Tips to staff should be paid under own criteria.
- No pets allowed
- Credit Card as guarantee.- At the time of check in, all guests without exception, must present a valid credit card. If the guest wishes to pay in cash at the time of arrival or departure, you must also present a credit card as a guarantee. *
Credit cards will be authorized at the time of check in, for the amount that covers the total stay (or the outstanding balance in case of having paid an advance), plus an amount of $ 2,000.00 MXN as guarantee for unforeseen and additional consumptions. This amount will be withheld until check out. At that time, your card will be charged for the exact amount of the consumptions incurred during your stay.
In cases where the advance payment of 100% of the lodging has been requested, at the moment of its registration, the guest must leave a voucher for the amount of $ 2,000.00 MXN as guarantee for any unforeseen and additional consumptions.
The amounts authorized on TCs may be retained by your bank or financial institution for a period of 72 hours to 12 days after your check out. The hotel is not responsible for such retention or for any additional charge made by the banking institution.
For "Non-refundable" Rate
- To process the reservation a TOTAL PAYMENT of 100% is required at the time of confirmation.
- Rate does not allow changes or cancellations, any cancellation generates a charge for the total price of the reservation, including taxes.
For "Flexible" Rate
- For a Flexible Rate the charge of one night's stay is required, with taxes included to guarantee the reservation.
Changes or Cancellations (Only for "Flexible" Rate)
- Low Season: Rate allows changes or cancellations up to 15 days before arrival before 4:00 P.M. Central Mexico time, after this date a charge for one night's stay applies, with taxes included, which will be applied to your credit card or your security deposit. (Low Seson Includes the period from April 20 to December 21, 2020)
- High Season: Rate allows changes or cancellations up to 21 days prior to arrival before 4:00 P.M. Central Mexico time, after this date a charge for one night's stay applies, with taxes included, which will be applied to your credit card or your security deposit. (High Season Includes periods from January 2 to April 19, 2020 and from December 22, 2020 to January 1, 2021)
- In case you do not check-in for a confirmed reservation, a charge for one night's stay, including taxes, will be applied, which will be applied to your credit card or your security deposit.